Investor Relations Captor Therapeutics ®
Completion of subscription for series M shares issued in connection with the implementation of the Company's employee incentive programme
Current report no. 2/2023
Date of drafting: 2 March 2023
Subject: Completion of subscription for series M shares issued in connection with the implementation of the Company's employee incentive programme
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2) of the Act on Public Offering - current and periodic information
The Management Board of Captor Therapeutics S.A., with its registered office in Wrocław (the "Company"), in connection with the submission of an application for the introduction to trading on the main market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange S.A. ("WSE") 41,019 series M ordinary bearer shares issued pursuant to the Company's Board of Directors' Resolution No. 2 of 28 September 2022 (the "Shares"), announces the completion of the subscription for the Shares.
The issue of Shares was carried out by private subscription. Share subscription agreements were concluded with eligible persons as part of the Company's employee incentive programme.
- Subscription start and end date.
Subscription commencement date: 28 September 2022 (date of resolution of the Board of Directors of the Company on the issue of Shares)
Subscription closing date: 31 December 2022 (date of conclusion of the last Share subscription agreement).
- Date of allotment of Shares.
Not applicable. The subscription of Shares was made by way of a private placement and therefore no shares were allotted within the meaning of the Companies Act. All Share subscription agreements were concluded on 31 December 2022.
- Number of Shares subscribed.
41,019 series M ordinary bearer shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.10 each were subscribed.
- Reduction rate in individual tranches where, in at least one tranche, the number of allocated Shares was less than the Shares subscribed for.
Not applicable. Due to the type of subscription, no reduction occurred. The Shares were subscribed for privately and therefore no Shares were subscribed for. All persons who were offered to conclude Share subscription agreements concluded such agreements with the Company.
- Number of Shares subscribed for.
Subscription agreements covering a total of 41,019 Shares were concluded.
- Number of Shares allotted in the subscription.
- Price at which Shares were taken up.
Shares were subscribed for at PLN 0.10 (ten cents) each.
- Number of persons who subscribed for Subscription Shares in each tranche.
Share subscription agreements were concluded with 78 individuals.
- The number of persons to whom Shares were allotted as part of the subscription of each tranche.
No shares were allotted. Share subscription agreements were concluded with 78 individuals.
- The name(s) of the underwriters who have subscribed for the Shares in the performance of the underwriting agreements, specifying the number of securities which they have subscribed for, together with the actual price per unit of the security, being the issue or sale price, after deduction of the consideration for the subscription of the Shares, in the performance of the underwriting agreement, acquired by the underwriter.
Not applicable, the Company has not entered into an underwriting agreement.
- The value of the subscription made, understood as the product of the number and the issue price.
PLN 4,101.90 (four thousand one hundred and one zlotys 90/100).
- The amount of total costs which have been included in the costs of issue, indicating the amount of costs by title.
The Company did not incur costs included in the issue costs such as the costs of preparing and conducting the offer, underwriters' remuneration, preparation of the prospectus or other offering document or promotion of the offer.
- The average cost of carrying out the subscription per unit of security subscribed or sold.
As indicated above, the Company has not incurred the costs of issuing the Shares referred to above and therefore there is no average cost per Share to subscribe for the Shares.
- The manner in which the securities subscribed for have been paid up, with details where the subscription has been effected by means of set-off of claims, where the subscription has been effected for non-cash contributions.
The shares were paid for with cash contributions (by payment of cash into the Company's bank account).