Investor Relations Captor Therapeutics ®
Completion of subscription for series O shares issued in connection with the Company's employee incentive scheme
Current Report No. 36/2023
Date of preparation 30 August 2023
Subject: Completion of subscription for series O shares issued in connection with the Company's employee incentive scheme
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2) of the Act on Public Offering - current and periodic information
The Management Board of Captor Therapeutics S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław (the "Company"), informs the completion of the subscription for 25,271 ordinary bearer shares of series O issued pursuant to the Company's Board of Directors' Resolution No. 2 of 25 July 2023 (the "Shares").
The issue of Shares was carried out by private subscription. Share subscription agreements were concluded with eligible persons as part of the Company's employee incentive programme.
- Subscription start and end date.
Subscription commencement date: 28 July 2023 (date of publication of the relevant offer document)
Subscription closing date: 23 August 2023 (date of the last Share subscription agreement).
- Date of allotment of Shares.
Not applicable. The Shares were taken up by way of a private placement and therefore no shares were allotted within the meaning of the Commercial Companies Code.
- Number of Shares subscribed.
25,271 Shares, i.e. O series ordinary bearer shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.10 each, were subscribed for.
- The rate of reduction in individual tranches where, in at least one tranche, the number of Shares allocated was less than the Shares subscribed for.
Not applicable. Due to the type of subscription, no reduction occurred. The Shares were subscribed for privately and therefore no Shares were subscribed for. All persons who were offered to conclude Share subscription agreements concluded such agreements with the Company.
- Number of Shares subscribed for.
As part of the subscription, Share subscription agreements were concluded covering a total of 25,271 Shares.
- Number of Shares allotted in the subscription.
- Price at which Shares were taken up.
Shares were subscribed for at PLN 0.10 (ten cents) each.
- Number of persons who subscribed for Subscription Shares in each tranche.
Share subscription agreements were concluded with 17 individuals.
- The number of persons to whom Shares were allotted as part of the subscription of each tranche.
The Shares were not allotted. Share subscription agreements were concluded with 17 individuals.
- The name(s) of the underwriters who have subscribed for the Shares in the performance of the underwriting agreements, specifying the number of securities which they have subscribed for, together with the actual price per unit of the security, being the issue or sale price, less the consideration for subscribing for the Shares, in the performance of the underwriting agreement, acquired by the underwriter.
Not applicable, the Company has not entered into an underwriting agreement.
- The value of the subscription made, understood as the product of the number and the issue price.
PLN 2,527.10 (two thousand five hundred and twenty seven zloty 10/100).
- The amount of total costs which have been included in the costs of issue, indicating the amount of costs by title.
The Company did not incur costs included in the issue costs such as the costs of preparing and conducting the offering, underwriters' fees, drafting the prospectus or promoting the offering.
- The average cost of carrying out the subscription per unit of security subscribed or sold.
As indicated above, the Company has not incurred the costs of issuing the Shares referred to above and therefore there is no average cost per Share to subscribe for the Shares.
- The manner in which the securities subscribed for have been paid up, with details where the subscription has been effected by means of set-off of claims, where the subscription has been effected for non-cash contributions.
The shares were paid for with cash contributions (by payment of cash into the Company's bank account).