Investor Relations Captor Therapeutics ®
Summary of P share subscription
Current report no. 45/2023
Drafting date: 11 October 2023.
Subject: Summary of P share subscription
Legal basis: Article 56(1)(2) of the Act on Offering - current and periodic information
The Management Board of Captor Therapeutics S.A., based in Wrocław, Poland (the "Company"), announces the completion of the subscription of 400,000 series P ordinary bearer shares of the Company (the "Shares") issued under the book-building process commenced on 21 September 2023.
The issue of Shares was carried out by way of a private placement.
- Subscription start and end date.
Subscription commencement date: 21 September 2023 (date on which the Board of Directors of the Company adopts the resolution on the issue of Shares)
Subscription closing date: 29 September 2023 (date of the last Share subscription agreement).
- Date of allotment of Shares.
Not applicable. The Shares were taken up by way of a private placement and therefore no shares were allotted within the meaning of the Companies Act. The date of the last Share subscription agreement was 29 September 2023.
- Number of Shares subscribed.
400,000 Shares were subscribed for.
- The rate of reduction in individual tranches where, in at least one tranche, the number of Shares allocated was less than the Shares subscribed for.
Not applicable. Due to the type of subscription, no reduction occurred. The Shares were subscribed for privately and therefore no Shares were subscribed for. All persons who were offered to conclude Share subscription agreements concluded such agreements with the Company.
- Number of Shares subscribed for.
Subscription agreements covering a total of 400,000 Shares were concluded.
- Number of Shares allotted in the subscription.
- Price at which Shares were taken up.
Shares were subscribed for at PLN 100.00 (one hundred zlotys 00/100) each.
- Number of persons who subscribed for Subscription Shares in each tranche.
Share subscription agreements were concluded with 58 entities.
- The number of persons to whom Shares were allotted as part of the subscription of each tranche.
The Shares were not allotted. Share subscription agreements were concluded with 58 entities.
- The name(s) of the underwriters who have subscribed for the Shares in the performance of the underwriting agreements, specifying the number of securities which they have subscribed for, together with the actual price per unit of the security, being the issue or sale price, less the consideration for subscribing for the Shares, in the performance of the underwriting agreement, acquired by the underwriter.
Not applicable, the Company has not entered into an underwriting agreement.
- The value of the subscription made, understood as the product of the number and the issue price.
PLN 40,000,000.00 (forty million zlotys 00/100).
- The amount of total costs which have been included in the costs of issue, indicating the amount of costs by title.
As no final settlement of the costs of the Share offering has been made by the date of this report, the Company will prepare and make available to the public a separate current report on the final amount of the costs of the issue, including costs by title, and the method of accounting for these costs in the Company's books and how they will be recognised in the Company's financial statements once all invoices have been received and accepted from the entities involved in the work of preparing and conducting the Share offering.
- The average cost of carrying out the subscription per unit of security subscribed or sold.
The Company will prepare and make available to the public a separate report on the average cost incurred by the Company to carry out the subscription per Share, once all invoices have been received and accepted from those involved in the work of preparing and carrying out the Share offering.
- The manner in which the securities subscribed for have been paid up, with details where the subscription has been effected by means of set-off of claims, where the subscription has been effected for non-cash contributions.
The shares were paid for with cash contributions (by payment of cash into the relevant bank account).